Highly comfortable and available in a variety of support grades, Venosan MicroFiberline Compression Socks provide graduated compression and come in 5 stylish colors.
Enjoy the soft texture provided by the latest in yarn and knitting technology while gaining relief from compression to reduce varicose veins and skin blemishes.
Featuring a non-restrictive toe area, optimum fit heel pocket, and comfortable top band, these knee length compression socks are available for male and female wearers.
Venosan MicroFiberline Compression Sock Features
- Graduated compression socks
- Available 15-20mmHg, 20-30mmHg, 30-40mmHg
- Beige, black, brown, navy, Khaki
- Knee length
- Men's and women's styles
- Made in USA
Venosan Microfiberline Compression Sock Fiber Content
- 15-20 mmHg - 85% Nylon, 10% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- 20-30 mmHg - 85% Nylon, 10% Spandex, 5% Cotton
- 30-40 mmHg - 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- 15-20 mmHg - 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- 20-30 mmHg - 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
How to Measure for Venosan MicroFiberline Compression Socks
- Calf: Measure fullest part of calf.
- Ankle: Measure smallest part of ankle above ankle bone.
- *Measure first thing in the morning for most accurate measurements.