Highly comfortable, the Venosan Lymphedema Armsleeve & Gauntlet has been designed to help maintain limb size, provide compression, and encourage lymph fluid removal.
One of the most convenient available, this edema sleeve is made from a soft, elastic fabric sliding on and off easily.
Use the Armsleeve & Gauntlet for edema due to post-mastectomy swelling, radiation therapy, phlebitis, or any other related condition.
Venosan Lymphedema Armsleeve & Gauntlet Fiber Content
- 20-30 mmHg
- Armsleeve - 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
- Armsleeve with Gauntlet - 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
- Gauntlet - 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Made in the USA
How to Measure for Lymphedema Armsleeve & Gauntlet
- Palm: Measure at knuckles of hand. (For Gauntlet & Armsleeve w/ Gauntlet only)
- Wrist: Measure at smallest part of wrist.
- Forearm: Measure at largest part of forearm.
- Upper Arm: Measure at largest part of upper arm.
- *Measure first thing in the morning for most accurate measurements.